Photo Credit: Vito PalmisanoOnline Booking LinkGet directions
• Hotel room rates subject to applicable taxes of 15%
• All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit which is refundable if cancellation is received at least 24 hours prior to arrival
• Hotel Check-in: 3:00pm
• Hotel Check-out: 12:00pm
• Hotel Contact Information
- 400 Renaissance Drive, Detroit, MI 48243
- Main +1 313-586-8000 or Marriott Reservations +1 877-901-6632
Guest Room Options
• Detroit Marriott at Renaissance Center will offer their daily prevailing rate for any nights that sell out in the group block. Currently they are selling the per diem rate of $131 online for Sunday - Thursday nights.(Note: You must present a government ID since this is outside the group block). Please call the reservations number listed above to book your entire stay to include group rate available nights with any prevailing rate or per diem rate nights.
• Courtyard Downtown Detroit is located directly across the street from the Detroit Marriott and are currently selling the per diem rate of $131 online. You must have government ID to receive this per diem room rate. Please check the daily prevailing rate if you do not qualify for a per diem room rate.
• Crowne Plaza Detroit Downtown Riverfront is located directly across the street from the Cobo Center. They are currently selling the daily prevailing rate online for the Summit dates.
From Detroit Metro Airport:
• From McNamara Terminal: Follow signs to ‘Ground Transportation’ to locate taxi and sedan services
• From North Terminal: Follow signs to ‘Ground Transportation’ on Level 4 to locate taxi and sedan services
• UBER & LYFT, Approximately a $35-$45 fare
• Taxi, Approximately a $40-$50 fare
• Rental Cars can be picked up and dropped off at the ‘Rental Car Campus’ located at the Northeast corner of the airport along Lucas Drive. Follow signs to ‘Ground Transportation’ and take a courtesy shuttle to the campus.
• Public Transportation is available through FAST– a high-frequency subservice of the SMART bus system.
• The QLine (streetcar)
Commuting to The Fillmore: Jump on at Congress Street, get off at Montcalm Street, walk 1.5 blocks south
• The People Mover (monorail)
- Commuting to The Fillmore: Start at the Renaissance Center station, get off at the Grand Circus Park Station, when exiting take Woodward Ave north 2 blocks
- Commuting to Cobo Center: Start at the Renaissance Center station, exit at the Cobo Center Station, follow the signs in Cobo to the ERI Summit / Grand Ballroom A/B
• UBER, LYFT and Taxi Services are available at an average cost of $7-$10 for traveling within the downtown area
Praesent eu ullamcorper justo. Proin a fermentum ligula, congue dictum neque.
Vestibulum condimentum, nulla ac fringilla tempor, dolor est posuere quam, eu finibus felis libero non tortor.
Suspendisse pharetra odio quis molestie fringilla ionteger ac felis dolor. Donec pulvinar elit eu vestibulum dictum.Learn more
• Marriott Building Location Map
• GM Renaissance Center Map – Restaurants,Shopping
• People Mover Map
• SMART Transit Map
• Detroit Riverfront Flyer
• Cobo Center Floorplan Levels 1-4